Thursday, April 22, 2010

Poetry & The Lighter Side of Life


Hello and welcome it my very first blog, I love rhyme and rhythm and poetry is a great way to use this medium. My poems tell mini stories about peoples lives or a time in someones life. Blogging is definately new to me and as I navigated my way through the net I wrote this poem. I hope you enjoy it. Please feel free to comment.

A rhyme a day keeps the doctor away!

Regards to you all
Jannpoet

Blogging

I'm getting quite technical
I'm learning to blog
I'm still in the process
Moving through fog

I'm so busy clicking
My way through the day
trying to advertise
Without having to pay

I'm sending my words out
To where I don't know
But I type them and send them
God knows where they go

Does anyone read?
or want what I've written
This blogging's a bug
Hard to stop once your'e bitten

Well I'm ever hopeful
Someone will bite
Requesting a poem
From me on my site

My poems are original
You will never buy
The exact same poem
From any other guy

If you're looking for a gift
That's sure to delight
Visit Personalised Poetry
Cause that's my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment